Questions? Comments? E: kimmy@resumebling.info or Submit Your Feedback Here

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm Moving

 Update: I have received the opportunity to manage two other blogs for two different brands, as I result I am bringing this site's topics under the umbrella of my larger brand at kimmybess.com. Click on Discover Your True Calling for career planning related updates!

I have decided to re-brand my site to CareerBling. I have learned so much is the short time I've launched ResumeBling. The new site will focus on:

-Location Independent Work
-Work in Relation to Lifestyle Design
-Career Planning & Development
-And resumes of course!

CareerBling will be launched Sunday, June 26th. Be sure to come and check out my new virtual home and thanks for supporting this site!
Kimmy B.


Get A Resume Makeover.




  • Click Here

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    Thanks for the tip on IBM, looking forward to some good stuff.

    Post a Comment

    How Was this Blog Post Helpful? Thanks for Commenting!

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Questions? Comments? E: kimmy@resumebling.info or Submit Your Feedback Here